We deliver key projects from inception to completion.
Our objective is always to be Proficient, Professional & Pragmatic and to deliver projects that meets with the Client’s expectations with regards to cost, quality, time, safety and performance within the built environment. Collaborative professional working relations with other professionals within the built environment ensures that we are always part of the solution to successfully execute projects.
What makes VAN ZYL & ASSOCIATES different is that our Project Managers are not only professionally registered Engineers and Project Managers, but that they are also supported by an in-house legal team of experienced legal professionals who hold LLB degrees and specializing in the construction law environment.
Our Clients therefore enjoy the benefits of a combined Project Management and Legal support service, which in turn provides our Clients the additional protection required when contracting with Contractors under the different forms of construction contracts, especially when contractual disputes may arise.
We have identified the need, as part of this solution package, to offer the following in order to assist our clients in applying value engineering in the construction industry:
- Feasibility, estimation and quantity surveying services for construction projects
- Compilation of construction tenders, procurement and contract documentation
- Project programming and critical path analysis and approval
- Project cash flow compilation and management
- Monthly and weekly technical meetings and project monitoring services
- Monthly payment measurement and certification
- Overall construction monitoring and ensuring delivery on specifications
- Construction claims evaluations
- Overall quality assurance and management
- Practical Completion, Completion, Final Approval and Project Hand-over to the Client